Monday, February 9, 2009

Am I Krazy?

I mean, who willingly submits themselves to humiliation bodily discomfort and yeah PAIN to participate in something I could very realistcally die in?

This is definitely a mid-life thing for me. I am not completely ashamed - not when you have some guys out there doing what they do at mid life - ha! I shoud be proud.

I am terrified and doubtful. But I am going to try this once - at least I will be TRYING which is more than most people ever do, right?

RIGHT?

Tomorrow is the sign up for the Danskin Triathlon. There is also the AFLAC Irongirl, which first got my attention. I have until tomorrow to make the first commitment. In the meantime, I did a killer spinning class yesterday and then went right to the track afterwards. I spent the remainder of the day pretending I could feel my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment