Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So Far..........

So, I have made it through May, hooray. Tonight is Masters swim and all the extreme joy that it brings. I am dog arse tired and yet feeling good at the same time.


I did NOT make perfect on the Every Day In May challenge – I missed two days of working out. Poo. There were a few factors contributing to this however –


- I got deathly ill for a few days


- I traveled out of town for three days TWICE


- work is at its peak stress level


- I STILL can’t seem to get myself out of the bed before 6:30




Hallelujah though, I did get a new treadmill which I am already putting to good use, and completed my first 4 mile run on Sunday! It was ugly (lots of inclines and a few hills) but I did it and am happy.

Overall, I would say that I am sticking with my training plan at a 95% rate , so that is good. How in the world this will translate into finishing the Oly in August I have no clue but stranger things have been know to happen in modern times. I believe I may be overthinking almost everything, which I have been known to do.

I am doing OH so much better on my diet, too – about 95% clean eating, no sugar no whites. I do need more veggies however, and still need help with snacking and portion control. I have lost about 2 inches off my waist this month- don’t know how much weight if any but my clothes are fitting good again.

 


Right now, all I want to do is take a nap!




So June- I really just want to stick with my plan and continue to work hard to get the weight off. I guess a goal is to pick up another mile by the end of the month, and continue to get a smaller circumference. So far, so good……….





No comments:

Post a Comment